Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Leadership Required

It is because of his leadership that many people want to see Chuck Hagel in the White House. This was from a week or so ago following Senator Hagel's Face the Nation appearance. From Angry Bear:
But you might have surmised the point of the last link was to show Senator Chuck Hagel in contrast to Lieberman. Yes, I watched Face the Nation and thought to myself, this guy gets it and knows how to tell the truth. Hagel may be a lot more conservative than I am, but what I want most in the next President of the United States is leadership. A prerequisite of leadership is integrity and as I think of the field of GOP wannabes, no one comes close to Senator Hagel. Now if he could only tell me how he would restore fiscal responsibility ...
Thankfully Senator Hagel has built his career in the Senate on fiscal responsibility. Chuck Hagel has integrity and leadership, as well as a strong vision for the direction of the United States in the 21st century.

No comments: