Friday, March 09, 2007

For those who want to catch the announcement live...

The Leavenworth Street blog has the details on how to catch Chuck Hagel's annoucement live on Monday:
For those of you who can’t wait for the online news updates to Chuck Hagel’s 10:00 AM CDT Monday “announcement”, three of the local Omaha TV stations will provide streaming video of the event live on their websites.
They are:
WOWT.com
Action3news.com
KETV.com

In addition, you can listen to the announcement on your computer as well via radio stations KFAB or KKAR’s websites.
I know what I'll be doing Monday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic news. I was hoping Senator Hagel would make the jump and he has done so. He is a man of great integrity and is not afraid to tell it like it is. He is by far the best candidate for President of the United Sates. I am a Canadian, but I am willing to do all I can to round up American voters in Canada for Senator Hagel. My name is Lennie Kaplan and I live in Calgary Alberta.

Anonymous said...

wothless announcement.